Police Community Relations Training
A Vital 3-Day Community Engagement Seminar for Police, Sheriff’s & Public Safety Supervisors
- Lessons learned & opportunities from 2022 demonstration
- How to get more ‘buy-in’ from your colleagues & agency
- New ideas for engaging our small business communities
- Tudo bom? Engaging multicultural, multilingual communities
- Making every contact impactful
- What is your approach & body language really saying?
- The little things that win hearts and minds
- Are we really listening or just tone-deaf?
- Police Community Engagement on a shoe-string budget
- “Selling” your ideas & programs to skeptical audiences
- Creative ways to engage kids & teens
- There’s a problem with those words
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google Events
- Unconventional Community Engagement ideas
- Secrets for better news and social media coverage
- Police Community Engagement: Hits & misses
- Trolling for great community engagement connections
- Emergency responses to the tough questions
- Real ways to walk in their shoes to see what they see
- How to speak to their listening
- Officer Survival for Police Community Engagement
After this intensive seminar, you’ll be ready for the challenges of Police community engagement and Public relations with new-found knowledge and confidence to succeed like never before.
$295 per person – Limited seating available
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442
Instructor CHRIS RYAN
A well-rounded and diverse background in international business, law enforcement, municipal courts, radio and television, give Mr. Ryan tremendous insight into his work and communications with clients and the news media…
Police Community Relations In-Focus
Police and Sheriff’s Departments are most effective and successful when protect and serve has police community engagement in-focus. Law enforcement agencies that are highly focused on engaging their community see almost every contact with the possibility of making a connection. When connections are being made at every turn, it provides opportunities to dispel a myth, change a perception, start a conversation or ask a question. Police Community Engagement as a priority works.
I’m realistic and understand that it’s challenging to think of police community engagement when officers and deputies are oftentimes dealing with unruly people, complicated and dangerous situations. It’s a bit of reprogramming and rethinking but it’s also a moment to take a step back… reprocess things from a community engagement perspective. We’re building something special, one brick at a time. It’s one thing to simultaneously protect and serve while engaging the community, there are creative ways to get it done…
Police Must Be Properly Trained Regarding Community Engagement
Community engagement is something that has always been important when it comes to police interaction. The police are there to protect and serve, so the…
Why Police Community Relations Training Is Needed
In any community, the police play a big role. They protect the streets and work with the community to create a good environment. It is important that the police have good..
How Police Departments Can Use Social Media To Communicate Better
How Police Departments Can Use Social Media To Communicate Better One of the best things about social media is that it makes it a lot easier to communicate…